On October 30th from 6pm to 8pm we invite you to join us on the Polk City Town Square for our second annual Trunk or Treat around the Town Square. We are looking for about 40 business owners and citizens to back their cars into an assigned stall, decorate and then open your trunk (full of goodies) for the children of Polk City.
Setup begins at 5pm and the Trunk or Treat rules are as follows:
- All participants must pre-register.
- Please plan on being parked the entire time from 5 pm to 8 pm. We need cars to be turned off and remain in their spots for the safety of the children.
- All entries must decorate their vehicles with a Halloween theme.
- All treats must be individually wrapped in sealed manufacturer wrapping.
- All items to be handed out and decorations must be appropriate for children.
- Your decorated vehicle must be able to fit into one parking space.
- No toy weapons, guns, knives, etc. and no adult masks.
- No open flames, fireworks, flammable liquids, etc.
- Please plan on having about 200 Trunk or Treaters stopping at your vehicle.
- Be creative and Have Fun!
This is a friendly event and we are discouraging anything scary or frightening. Limited electricity will be available and parking spots will be on a first come basis. Preregistration is required. For registration or questions you can contact Kyle Matzen at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business or just participate in some fun.
Don't forget to sign up!